San Francisco, United States
This is our magnificent flagship course. A SIX hour course designed for the serious connoisseur or professional bartender and is an all inclusive class crammed into one day.
Take a sensory journey and learn how to taste:
- The different dimensions of balance
- The importance of alcohol and the structure it provides
- The expression of flavors
- 10 sub-catagories of cocktails
- Stirring vs. shaking and thermal energy
- Techniques for special garnishes and other accents
- The pros and cons of liqueurs
- Ratios, formulas, rules, and the logic behind them
Team up with classmates at your own unique Mini-Craft Bars!
- Play with dozens of exotic liqueurs
- Use your own set of fresh juices, homemade syrups, bitters, and tinctures
- Innovate and produce your own cocktail
- Go head to head with other teams
Take home secrets in providing a top notch cocktail program at either your professional bar or home. Get behind the bar and create your own signature fine cocktail. At the end of the day, you’ll get to take home a hand selected custom bartending tool kit.
124 Ellis Street
Welcome to SF Mixology,
We are premier destination for all things Cocktails and Cocktail Culture in San Francisco. We provide interesting interactive learning classes, tastings and unique team building parties. Our speciality lies in deep ties to the San Francisco cocktail community.